What is the Eddy IQ?
The Eddy IQ is smart technology that monitors and reports on your water usage so you can plan to conserve and save. The Eddy IQ also has automatic and remote shut-off capabilities to ensure your home is protected from water damage.
What happens if the IQ loses its Wi-Fi connection?
If you can’t connect your device, please restart by pressing the Wi-Fi button for 10 seconds.
How do I reset the Access Point (router)?
To reset the Access Point, follow these steps:
- Turn the Access Point on, and wait for it to boot up (approximately 1 minute).
- Locate the “Restore Factory Settings” button on the Access Point.
- Use a sharp object such as a pen or a paper clip to press and hold the “Restore Factory Settings” button until the “Power” light begins to blink (approximately 7 seconds).
- Release the “Restore Factory Settings” button and wait for Access Point to restart. The “Power” light will stop blinking.
- The factory default settings will be restored.
How do I restart the Access Point (router)?
To restart the Access Point, unplug the power supply for 10 seconds.
What is an Eddy H2O Sensor?
An Eddy H2O Sensor is a leak detector that when placed by a water source can detect a leak and notify you about the problem.
How does the mobile app work?
After installation of your Eddy Home product(s), you will receive an email containing instructions on setting your password. Then, with your password you can log in to the My Eddy Home App on your desktop or smartphone. It’s easy to use from anywhere in the world, and enables you to monitor your usage, compare savings month over month, and remotely control your water in cases of emergency.
If there's a problem with my Eddy Home products, what do I do?
If you have an issue with an Eddy Home product please call our customer service department at 1-800-854-1877.
Service and Maintenance
How much can I save by installing Eddy Home products?
An average family of 4 can save up to $525 per year when they install the Eddy Home line of products.
A leak of one drop of water per second wastes about 10,000 litres of water, which is equal to about $509.
Can I save on my home insurance if I install Eddy Home products?
Some insurance providers offer discounts to homeowners who have leak detection technology installed in their homes. Please inquire with your insurance provider for up to 15% savings on your home insurance policy.